Call for Submissions
The 3D-TEST Workshop focuses exclusively on test of and design-for-test for three-dimensional stacked ICs (3D-SICs), including Systems-in-Package (SiP), Package-on-Package (PoP), and especially 3D-SICs based on Through-Silicon Vias (TSVs). While 3D-SICs offer many attractive advantages with respect to heterogeneous integration, smaller form-factor, higher bandwidth and performance, and lower power dissipation, there are many open issues with respect to testing such products. The 3D-TEST Workshop offers a forum to present and discuss these challenges and (emerging) solutions among researchers and practitioners alike.
3D-TEST will take place in conjunction with the IEEE International Test Conference (ITC) and is sponsored by the Test Technology Technical Council (TTTC) of the IEEE Computer Society.
Topic Areas - You are invited to participate and submit your contributions to the 3D-TEST Workshop. The workshop's areas of interest include (but are not limited to) the following topics:
- Defects due to Wafer Thinning
- Defects in Intra-Stack Interconnects
- DfT Architectures for 3D-SICs
- EDA Design-to-Test Flow for 3D-SICs
- Failure Analysis for 3D-SICs
- Known-Good Die / Stack Testing
- Pre-Bond and Post-Bond Testing
- Reliability of 3D-SICs
- Standardization for 3D Testing
- System/Board Test Issues for 3D-SICs
- Test Cost Modeling for 3D-SICs
- Test Flow Optimization for 3D-SICs
- Tester Architecture incl. ATE and BIST
- Thermal/Mechanical Stress in 3D-SICs
- TSV Test, Redundancy, and Repair
- Wafer Probing and Probe Damage of 3D-SICs
Submission Instructions - Submission of papers in closed now. However, it is still possible to submit proposals for poster presentation. Submissions must be sent in as PDF file. The Workshop prefers Full Paper submissions (of up to six pages), but also allows (Extended) Abstract submissions. Detailed submission instructions can be found at the Workshop's website: http://3dtest.tttc-events.org. All submissions will be evaluated for selection with respect to their suitability for the workshop. Selected submissions can at this point only be accepted for poster presentation at the Workshop.
Publications - The workshop will make available to all participants an Electronic Workshop Digest, which includes all material that authors are willing to provide: abstract, paper, slides, poster, etc. Authors of a selected subset of submissions will be invited to submit an extended and re-worked version of their manuscript to be considered for publication in IEEE ‘Design & Test of Computers'.
- Submission deadline (for posters): September 2, 2011
- Notification of acceptance : September 3, 2011
- Camera-ready material : September 5, 2011
Yervant Zorian - General Chair
700 East Middlefield Road
Mountain View, CA 94043-4033, USA
Tel.: +1 (650) 584-7120
Erik Jan Marinissen - Program Chair
B-3001 Leuven, Belgium
Tel.: +32 (0)16 28-8755
Fax: +32 (0)16 28-1515